Spezie (herbs and garlic) olive oil

£9.70

250ml

£9.70
 

DiSanto's infused artisan olive oils are traditionally crafted by our small Italian producer using olives from Tuscany and all-natural ingredients. This beautiful herby olive oil marries cold-pressed, extra-virgin olive oil with rosemary, bay, thyme and garlic. DiSanto's magic bottle of aromatic olive oil is an endlessly valuable addition to your kitchen, helping give depth, flavour and fragrance to all kinds of dishes, from seafood to salads.

The classic Mediterranean flavours of DiSanto's olive oil come from fresh herbs and garlic, gently infused with extra-virgin olive oil from our artisan Italian olive oil supplier, the award-winning Frantoio Vabra, a family-run farm famed for its fruity Bourbon del Monte oils. The olives are hand-harvested and cold-pressed within 24 hours of collection, with milling occurring at a temperature below 27°C to preserve the olives' original characteristics and nutritional values.

DiSanto's spezie olive oil is an all-rounder in the kitchen. You can drizzle it over roasted vegetables, mix it into marinades or salad dressings, or use it as a finishing touch on soups and stews. For a simple yet delicious dish, try tossing cooked pasta with spezie olive oil, freshly grated Parmesan cheese, and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes. It's a quick and easy meal that is packed with flavour.

 

Energy, 3378kJ / 822kcal
Fat, 91.3g,
- of which: Saturates, 13g
Carbohydrate, 0g
- of which: Sugars 0g
Protein, 0g
Salt, 0g

Ingredients (allergens in bold)

Extra-virgin olive oil (95%), herbs and seasonings -rosemary, garlic, bay leaves, thyme ( 5%).